Pearl Paper Postcards
Pearl paper stock has a smooth, metallic shine due to the iridescent fibers infused into the pearl paper. Often referred to as pearl shimmer paper, this stock has a unique aesthetic appeal along with its distinct texture.
What is pearlescent paper? Pearlescent paper is a subtly shimmering paper stock infused with fibers that show up as tiny metallic specks.
Print on Pearl Paper
Our affordable pearlescent paper printing allows the shimmer in the pearl postcard to shine through ink. Areas of the paper that have no ink look like they have silver dust brushed gently over them.
Elegant Pearl Postcards
When held under the light at certain angles, these elegant pearl postcards appear to glitter, making them look like they were printed on stardust. It’s no wonder pearl paper for wedding invitations is so popular.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.