Kraft Greeting Card
18pt Kraft Board
Kraft greeting cards are printed on high quality kraft cardstock that’s 100% recyclable. Printing on kraft paper can make even the most generic greeting card look unique.
Below are the envelope sizes for each of our standard greeting card sizes. Please note that any custom size greeting cards will not be a perfect fit with our standard envelopes. These envelopes will not be printed (white only). For printed envelopes, please order here.
18pt Kraft Board
Kraft paper texture is coarse and uncoated. This brown kraft stock is both recycled and recyclable, making kraft paper greeting cards an environmentally friendly purchase.
Kraft Paper Printing
Despite the roughness of the stock, printing on kraft paper still produces good coverage. We recommend using dark colors so that it creates a strong contrast on the kraft greeting card.
White ink printing on kraft paper is coming soon.
Unique Kraft Greeting Cards
You’ll notice the unique pattern of pulp of custom printed kraft paper. This makes kraft paper greeting cards a hit among hip independent shops and cafes that love the rustic, natural feel.
Folded Artworks (Greeting Cards, Folded Business Cards, etc.)
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.