Die Cut Business Cards
14pt or 16pt + Matte Finish or UV
Give your clients the best die cut business cards with our rounded corner, oval, or leaf shaped cards. The smooth, round edges will elevate them as premium business cards that help grow your client’s business... and yours.
Unique Shaped Business Cards
Order unique shaped business cards now to elevate your client’s name or brand to the next level! They’ll stand out from regular business cards so that your clients always get noticed.
For our leaf-shaped business cards, the front of the cards will have rounded corners on the top right and bottom left.
Die Cut Business Card Shapes
We currently offer the following die cut business card affordable printing:
Rounded corner business cards
Leaf die cut business cards
Oval business cards
Stock & Coating Options
Choose between 14pt or 16pt stock for your business cards. Then decide whether you’ll go with our popular matte finish or our high gloss UV coating. Our high quality die cut business cards look great either way!
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.