8oz Polyester Mesh
Mesh banners are great for outdoor use, even in areas that are windy or wet. Air passes through the mesh material easily so that your customers can communicate their message no matter the weather. Due to supply chain disruptions and shortages, mesh banner orders may be delayed.
8oz Polyester Mesh
Polyester mesh is lightweight yet strong. The weave of this polyester scrim facilitates air flow, giving it extra durability without making the banner heavy. The caliper is at approximately 16 mil.
Mesh Banner Printing
Our custom mesh banner printing process involves printing on the polyester mesh with a backer to ensure the best print quality. Simply peel off the backer and your custom printed mesh banners are ready to use.
The Perfect Outdoor Banners
Our mesh banners have low wind resistance and are both anti-smudge and anti-abrasive. These features, along with their quick drying properties, make these custom printed mesh banners perfect for outdoor use. Grommets are 0.75" in diameter.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Large Format Guidelines
- Bleed is not required for large format projects, but it is recommended.