Double Sided Pull Up Banners
13 oz Matte Vinyl
Double sided pull up banners make twice the amount of impact with full color retractable banner printing on both sides. They’re a must-have for clients who are promoting their brand or a cause in an open space.
Limited quantity available
13oz Matte Vinyl
Each double sided pull up banner consists of two one-sided vinyl banners. Matte vinyl helps diminish glare so that your client’s message looks great under any lighting.
Double Banner Stand
To print an affordable double sided retractable banner, we print two matte vinyl banners and install them together into one pull up banner stand that is designed specifically to hold two retractable banners back to back.
Double Sided Banner Size
Size: 33” x 81”
Our double sided pull up banners are the same size as our standard pull up banners, but they make twice the impact.
Banner Stand Carrying Case
Your custom printed retractable banner comes with a complimentary carrying case. Use this travel bag to take your pull up banner anywhere.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Special Instructions: Ensure that your PDF artwork is 33'' x 81''. Bottom 3'' of your artwork should not consist of important artwork because it will be hidden by the stand.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Large Format Guidelines
- Bleed is not required for large format projects, but it is recommended.