Table Covers (8 ft Table)
170 GSM White Polyester Cloth
Print custom table covers for standard 8’ tables at trade shows, conventions, and other indoor events.
- 100% polyester woven textile
- Machine washable and wrinkle resistant
- Closed back (4 sided cover) or open back (3 sided cover)
Durable Polyester Fabric
This lightweight 100% polyester fabric is not only durable but also easy to care for and compliant with flame retardant standards for exhibit halls.
Print 3 or 4 Sided Tablecloths
Select an open back if the table will be viewed from 3 sides, or a closed back if the table will be viewed from all 4 sides.
A Trade Show Essential
Branded table covers are a must-have for businesses attending trade shows. Help your clients promote themselves with their logo or custom design.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.