Social Distancing Floor Graphics
Removable Adhesive Vinyl (13mil)
These removable floor graphics will help your client’s business during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Step 1: Choose a pre-made design.
- Step 2: Place your order.
- Step 3: We’ll print and ship it.
- Please note that this product is not suitable for carpets or concrete.
Looking to upload your own artwork? Click here for custom floor graphics.
Choose from 11 Floor Graphic Designs
These floor decal designs have been pre-designed to help you order and sell them more easily. You won’t need to upload a file for these social distancing floor stickers.
Click Here to preview designs. ( Note: Watermark will not be printed)
Wide Range of Applications
These indoor floor graphics can be applied to floors, windows, walls, and more. They are removable for up to two years under normal interior conditions. We recommend removing them at 180° from the surface.
Scratch-Proof and Non-SlipThe anti-scratch surface is also slip-resistant, making this product durable and safe. It is classified under UL 410 for floor graphics overlay applications.
Promotes Social Distancing
You can help your clients curb the spread of the virus. These COVID-19 floor stickers help flatten the curve and contribute towards a healthier society.
To apply the decal, clean the application surface first. Then begin applying the decal from one corner/edge and work your way through. We recommend using this product on surfaces that are not exposed to cleaning machines or large amounts of oils and solvents.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.