Kraft Paper business cards will help you stand out from the competition. Most suitable for bold, dark-colored designs, the fibers of the paper will give your design a natural look. 100% recyclable and produced in a sustainable process, they are the perfect option for those who like to print on high quality paper stock, but with an environmentally friendly look and feel. Please note we do not print white inks on kraft stock (only CMYK inks will be printed). Not recommended for full color photos/images as they will become darker due to the darker color of the paper. This is better suited for high contrast designs with fewer colors.
18PT Kraft Board
Simple yet striking, Kraft Paper business cards are unique in appearance and feel. With their cool vintage look, they are a high quality paper stock that’s environmentally friendly.
Slim and stylish, these cards will easily slip into any pocket, purse, or bag.
100% Recycled Paper
Our Kraft paper from recycled card stocks enables you to be environmentally conscious without having to worry about compromising quality or budget.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.