Painted Edge Business Cards
Print business cards with painted edges that help your clients stand out with color.
- Thick 32pt premium stock
- Choose from 7 edge colors
- Uncoated surface
- Makes a powerful first impression
Business cards with colored edges draw attention with their uniqueness. Choose from a variety of popular colors for the painted edges.
*PMS values are based on close approximations. Gold/silver edges use acrylic-based metallic paints.
Extra Thick Business Cards
Print 32pt business cards to help clients make a big impact. They are less likely to bend, fray, or rip, and they feel truly like a premium grade product.
These professional business cards have a clean, uncoated surface, so your clients can write on them if they so choose.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.