Invitations / Announcements
Matte Lamination + Gold / Silver Foil
Print matte invitations and announcement cards with raised metallic foil in gold or silver.
- Choose from gold or silver reflective foil
- Raised foil on silk/matte lamination
- Not folded or scored
- Optional envelopes
Below are the envelope sizes for each of our standard invitation and announcement sizes. These envelopes will not be printed (white only). For printed envelopes, please order here.
Gold or Silver Raised Foil
Make your client’s invitations and announcements look stunning with their choice of gold or silver foil. The foils are raised, so you can literally feel the difference.
Matte Silk Lamination
Each invite or announcement card is laminated with a soft film that adds the silky matte effect. It’s soft to the touch and protects the product too.
Elegant Event Invitations
Silver and gold foil specialty printing is in high demand for wedding invitations, corporate event invites, special announcements, and more.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Separate artwork into two files: one is for foil lamination, for which the artwork's color should be set to 100% black. Another file should be in the CMYK color space for artwork that is not foil printed.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.