Numbered tickets are printed with variable data. Perfect as concert, raffle and event tickets.
Numbered Tickets 14pt
14PT Gloss (95 Bright C2S)
Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4)
Ranges from 1 to 10,000
Cut to size and box. Perforation is optional.
Print Ready PDF file
|Additional Files Required||
Each numbered ticket job must include 3 files:
PDF proof will be sent to you via email. Production time begins upon approval.
Please provide an Excel file that has a list of numbers needed. For each field needed, please put all information in 1 vertical column. If there is more than one field requested, please add subsequent columns as needed.
A low res PDF proof for approval is sent to the account holders email address. Production time begins once written approval is received. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your proof for approval. Proofs approved after 1 PM EST will enter production the following business day.
Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup GuideGet It Now
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation GuideLearn More
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn More
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Numbered Tickets Guidelines
- Ensure that you include the following files when placing your order:
- Your PDF artwork (without numbering)
- Excel file containing list of numbers you need printed on the tickets.
- Dummy version of your artwork showing where and how you need the numbers placed.